I haven’t shared links for a while, so I have quite a collection today. Enjoy!
1. Sound Asleep.Â ”As our nation arises this morning from a sound sleep I would like the opportunity to awaken us all from another type of ‘sound sleep’ that is subtle, dangerous and destroys.”
2. The Message behind the Method.Â A look at the conflict between Whitfield and Wesley over the subject of predestination.
3. Watch this video about the prison in Romania where Richard Wurmbrand was imprisoned.
4. To Be a Disciple. “When your heart was opened to the tremendous reality of your sin and the Cross and you knew Christ as your Redeemer, Lord, and King, what did you reckon yourself to be?”
5. Read the April issue of Challenging Femininity.
6. I don’t really care what other people think.Â ”As many of you know, my husband and I lived on beans and rice while he was in law school in order to stay out of debt. It wasnâ€™t easyâ€“especially when many others around us were living extravagantly when they had no money to do so.”
7. The Importance of Refinement.Â ”Refinement is the quality of being careful of manners and speech around others at home, in the church or the community. If a person is refined, they will not blurt out just any rude thing to others, especially to their elders.”
9. The truth about women that feminists don’t want you to know.Â ”The recent naming of Nancy Pelosi as the â€œmost powerful woman in American historyâ€ has sparked national discussion on both the history of women in America and the nature of womanâ€™s power.”